Xero Payments (Import)
How to import payments from Xero into HirePOS
- In the example below, an Invoice for $110 has been created in HirePOS, and then exported to Xero.
- In Xero, a $110.00 payment has been applied to the invoice, as shown below.
- In the Payments (Import) tab in the Xero exporter, you will see the payment appear.
- Check the box to the left of the 'Payment', then click the "Xero Transfer" button to transfer the payment back to HirePOS and apply against the relevant invoice.
- If you have a look in Payments > Find Payments via the main menu strip at the top, you will see the payment has imported, with the note in the "Memo" field that the payment was imported from Xero.