How to Undo a Rollover
It's best to avoid rolling over until you're sure everything is correct, however If you've accidently rolled over an Invoice, it is possible to reverse the process.
- Outright Delete the Continued from (Duplicate) invoice.
- Open the original Rolled invoice.
- Clear out the global Rolled Over/Hired-To date.
- Click the Show Line Details blue text above item lines.
- Remove any Hired-To dates at the item line level.
- Save changes.
Your invoice will now be back on Hire, with no links to other records.