Multiple contacts can be set up for any customer record.
How to link a contact to an invoice
- When editing an invoice, click the person icon to the right of the customer name.
A contact dropdown appears just above the customer name.
- Select a contact from the list.
How to add a new contact to a customer
- Go to Setup > Customers. Look up the customer then click to edit.
- Click the Contacts tab. Any existing contacts will be listed.
- Click the New Contact button.
- Enter the contacts details, then click Save Changes.
How to remove a contact from an invoice
- Click the Options button on the top right of the invoice page.
- Click Remove Contact.
How to include contacts automatically when emailing invoices
- Edit the Customer details.
- Click the Contacts tab.
- Edit or add a new contact.
- In the contact details page, click the checkbox "Include this contact as a recipient when emailing invoices and statements."
- Click Save New button.
When emailing an individual invoice the contact is automatically included. Also, when bulk emailing invoice and/or statements, the contact is also included. You can include as many contacts as you like.