How to preview a statement for a single customer
- Click the Sales button on the main page or click the Sales option on the main menu strip at the top then Sales.
- Look up the existing customer to show their details and sales history.
- Click Below the customer, click the Reports tab.
- Click the Statement button to preview the statement, which can be printed, emailed or saved as PDF.
How to email customer statements in bulk
- From the main menu strip at the top, go to Sales > Batch Email Statements.
- Click the Filters button to ensure your filters are set to your preferred settings.
- You can include all outstanding invoices attachments to the emails by checking the Include Invoice Attachments option.
- Click Refresh to refresh the customer statement list.
- Click the first checkbox in the header row to select all customer statements.
- Click the Email Statements button at the top to begin emailing statements. Do not close the browser window or exit the page until all statements have finished emailing. This can take some time.
How to set up a Statement email template
When emailing statements, if you have an email template set up called 'Statement' then this template is used.
- From the main menu strip at the top, go to Setup > Preferences > Email Templates/Settings.
- Click the 'Other Email Templates' button towards the bottom.
- If you already have a template named 'Statement' in the list then click this template to edit, otherwise click the 'New Email Template' button.
- For a new template, click the 'Standard Template Names' dropdown to the right of the 'Template Name' field and choose 'Statement'.
- Enter your preferred email address to send statements from, if you do not want to send from your default business email address that is set up in Setup > Business Details.
- Enter a BCC email address to send a copy to as an archive.
- Enter the relevant Subject and Message utilising the placeholders so this information is picked up automatically.
- Scroll down and click 'Save Changes' when done.
Now this template will be used when emailing statements.