Onsite Service Schedule (Bulk)
Onsite service schedule is primarily used for onsite services such as portable toilet cleans. These jobs can be created in bulk to save time, and will flow through to Sales > Delivery/Pickup Schedule, which can be used on your mobile phone or tablet device as well.
How to set up schedule interval for items
- From main menu strip at the top, go to Setup > Items.
- Click on a hire item to open the item details screen.
- Click the 'Maintenance' tab.
- Enter the default number of days between services in the Service Interval (Days) field.
Note: The Onsite Service Schedule is only based on the 1st Service Interval field.
- Scroll down and click 'Save Changes'.
How to create onsite service records in bulk
- From main menu strip at the top, go to Maintenance > Onsite Service Schedule.
- The first tab in this screen is the "Currently On Hire" tab.
Note: Only 'On Hire' invoices with items that have 'Service Interval (Days)' entered in the 'Maintenance' tab in item setup details are shown.
You can click the first checkbox at the top left to select all Invoices, and manually check individual Invoices as required.
- The 'Last Service Date' is based on the last service for the currently on hire invoice, or if the 'on hire' invoice has been rolled then the system will look at the previous invoice if the 'on hire' invoice does not have any services yet. If there is no service history at all for that job, then the 'Hired From' date is used as a basis for the last service date, and the Next Service Due is then calculated based on the 'Interval (Days)'.
- Click the 'Create Service Records' button to create the next service records.