Item Prices / Rates
Any number of 'Unit/Prices' can be set up against an item as the default Unit/Prices for the Autocalc. However any Unit/Price can be manually selected via the 'Unit' dropdown in the Invoice screen.
Firstly you need to set up your Selling Units via Setup > Item Related > Selling Units. See https://hirepos.azurewebsites.net/Members/HelpDocView?Help_ID=46 for details on setting up Selling Units.
How to add Unit/Prices to an Item setup
- From the main menu strip at the top, go to Setup > Items.
- Click a particular item you wish to add Unit/Prices to.
This will open the Item details scren.
- Click the 'Item Prices' tab.
- Click in the Unit cell in the grid and select a Unit. Start with the shortest time span unit. e.g. Each, 1/2 Day, Day, Week, etc.
- The 'Tax' will be set to the default Tax, however this can be changed if required.
- Enter the Sell Ex or Sell Inc, and the tax will be calculated automatically.
- Scroll down and click 'Save Changes' when done.
When you select an item in a Sales record (Booking/Invoice etc) the Unit/Prices you have set up against the item will be used for autocalculation (or to select from manually from a popup if you prefer).