Item Prices / Rates
Any number of Unit/Prices can be set up against an item as default Unit/Prices for the Autocalc function. However any Unit/Price can be manually selected via the Unit dropdown in the Invoice screen as required.
Firstly you need to set up your Selling Units via Setup > Item Related > Selling Units. See the Selling Units help doc for details on setting up Selling Units.
How to add Unit/Prices to an Item setup
- From the main menu strip at the top, go to Setup > Items.
- Click a particular item you wish to add Unit/Prices to. This will open the Item details screen.
- Click the Rates/Prices tab.
- Click in the Unit cell in the grid and select a Unit. Start with entering the shortest time span unit then work through to the longest. e.g. Each, 1/2 Day, Day, Week, etc.
- The Tax column will be set to the Default Tax Code, however this can be changed if required.
- Enter the Sell Ex or the Sell Inc, and the tax will be calculated automatically.
- Scroll down and click Save Changes when done.
When you select an item in a Sales record (Booking/Invoice etc) the Unit/Prices you have set up against the item will be used for the auto calculation (or to select from manually from a popup if you prefer).