New Deposit (Sales Income)
The bank deposits page allows you to merge multiple payments received into the built-in Till or Money Safe account that are paid by Cash or Cheque across to a Bank Account.
To create a new bank deposit
- Go to Banking > New Deposit (Sales Income).
- Select the Bank Account to merge the Cash/Cheque payments into.
- Check off the payments to merge.
- Enter a Reference for the deposit to make the deposit easily identifiable.
- You can click Continue Later if you need to navigate away from the page and come back later, or click Save & Complete to finish the deposit process.
Once the deposit process is completed, the Cash/Cheque transactions are switched from the 'Till' or 'Money Safe' account to the specified Bank account. The Cash/Cheque transactions then appear as one transaction in the bank reconciliation page.