Adding Images to an Item
To add images to items for use on Quotes and other sales records, use the following process.
- From the main menu strip at the top, go to Setup > Items.
- Click on an item to edit.
- Click the Images tab (which is the last tab to the right).
- The main image placeholder is displayed.
Drag and drop an image into the Drag image here placeholder, or click the Import Image button to browse for the file on your computer.
- Images can be rotated if required by clicking the Rotate button.
- You can add up to 5 extra images by clicking the Other Images button located below the main image.
- Click Save Changes.
Show Images on Quote PDF Preview
- From the Sales Record screen where you create and edit quotes, click the Preview button at the bottom to preview the Quote.
- Click the Templates dropdown button located in the toolbar at the top right.
- Click the Quote (Images) option.
- The relevant item images will appear on the Quote.