Supplier Pricelists are ideal for keeping a 'lookup' list of supplier inventory that you have never previously kept in stock but potentially may order and add to your inventory pool in the future.
It is also a handy way to be able to quote customers on "pie in the sky" orders, or prepare pro-forma invoices without having to leave the HirePOS app.
How to import supplier pricelists
- Navigate to Setup > Items.
- Go to Options > Import Supplier Pricelist CSV, or go to the Supplier Pricelists tab and click the Import Supplier Pricelist CSV link.
- You can use an existing spreadsheet or import the CSV file provided into a new spreadsheet as a guide. You may use the following template as a guide when preparing your data from import: Supplier Pricelist CSV Template
- Browse for Supplier Pricelist CSV file on your computer.
- Click the Preview Data button.
- Select a Supplier from the dropdown.
- Ensure the relevant columns are matched.
- Click the Import Data button.
- You are taken back to the Items List screen where you can review the Supplier Pricelists tab.
This list can be used as a 'lookup'. Future updates will allow you to add items to Sales Orders and Purchase Orders.