Bulk Print Invoices
We recommend all documents to be emailed where possible. However if you have a subset of customers that do not use email, and printing/posting is the only way, then the following solution is available.
Invoices can be bulk printed for customers who do not have an email address entered against their customer record. Only outstanding Invoices are shown, in the specified date filter range, where the customer does not have an email address, and the Via column is set to Print rather than Email.
You must have a custom Invoices_BulkPrint.mrt file in order to bulk print. Please request the custom template selecting (?) Help > Custom Request, via the menu bar at the top. Note the default template has the customer details section indented from the left just over 3cm to align with window face envelopes, however the template can be customised to suit your needs.
How to bulk print invoices
- From the main menu strip at the top, go to Sales/Hire > Email/Review Invoices.
- Click the Filters button and specify a Date From and Date To range.
- Click the Filters button again to hide the filters.
- Click the cog icon to the right of the Filters button.
- Ensure the Show 'Via' column for print or email box is checked, and ensure the customers that have no email address and are to be printed have the Via column set to the Print icon.
- Click the Bulk Print Invoices button.
Note: If you do not have a custom Invoices_BulkPrint.mrt file installed, you will not see this button.
- Click the Print button via the toolbar at the top left of the report viewer.
Note: You cannot export to PDF or Email this report. You will just see a blank page. It is intended for printing only.