Make Login User Inactive
If you no longer wish to allow a user access to HirePOS, you can make them inactive.
- Go to Setup > Preferences > Users.
- Click on the Login User to edit their details.
- Click the Options menu on the top right.
- Click Make User Inactive.
- Click Make Inactive at the confirmation prompt to confirm.
The inactive user will now appear in the Inactive tab.
If there is a staff member with the same email address as the login user then they will be made inactive as well.
Currently reactivating an inactive user cannot be undone yourself, and therefore, you should only make a user inactive if you have no intent of using that email again. Please contact us if you wish to reactivate a user.