Bank feeds are included with HirePOS Standard (Payments only) and HirePOS Premium (Expenses and Payments). To activate the Bookkeeping module, go to Setup > Preferences > Modules, check the 'Accounting/Bookkeeping' box, then click 'Save Changes'.
How to set up bank feeds
- From the main menu strip at the top, go to Setup > Bank Accounts.
- Select an existing bank account from the list.
- Ensure the correct BSB and Account Number is entered.
Avoid entering any spaces or hyphens in the BSB and Account Number. User numbers only.
- From the Options button at the top right, choose Setup > Bank Feeds.
You will be redirected to the BankFeeds Setup page.
- Search for your banking institution or select from the list.
- Enter your credentials to log into your bank account.
A list of your accounts will be shown.
- Select the accounts you wish to retrieve bank feeds from.
Important: Take note of the BSB and Account Number format. There are normally no spaces shown in the BSB and Account Numbers however some banks may display the account number with spaces. If this is the case you will need to change the account number in Setup > Bank Accounts to exactly the same format as shown in the bank feed accounts list.
- If successful you will be taken to the BankFeeds page (note this page can be accessed at any time from the main menu strip at the top via Banking > Bank Feeds).
- Click the Reconcile button on the relevant bank account to proceed to the bank statements page to 'Create' and 'Match' your bank transactions.