How to change your user login password
- Click your initials at the top right corner of the HirePOS v5 web app.
The 'User Profile' popup will appear.
- Click the 'Change Password' button.
You are redirected to the 'Manage Account' screen.
- Enter your 'Current password'.
- Enter your 'New password'.
Note: Passwords must typically contain at least 6 characters, and consist of letters and numbers, and preferably include special punctuation characters like !@#$%.
- Enter your new password again to confirm.
- Click 'Change Password' to complete the password update.
Forgot your password?
Passwords are encrypted and cannot be retrieved. If you have forgotten your password, you must click the link that reads 'Click here if you've forgotten your password'. There is also a 'Forgot Password?' link at the HirePOS v5 login screen when you initially log in.