Maintenance Records can be set as 'Recurring' services to repeat at regular intervals until the recurrence is discontinued.
How to set a service as recurring
- Open any existing Service or create a new Service as normal.
- Click the "Options" button towards the top right side of the page.
- Click "Set As Recurring".
You are taken to the Recurring Record page.
- The Reference will default to the Item Code and Description.
- Change the "Repeat" dropdown to a different interval if required, the default is Monthly.
- Click Save New.
You are taken to the Find Maintenance page. The recurring service record displays a double arrow icon next to the Status to indicate a recurring record.
How to create recurring services
Recurring services are created at the click of a button (not automatically in the background), which allows a quick review of the services in case any corrections need to be made prior to creating the next set of recurring services.
- From the 'Find Maintenance' page, click Recurring Maintenance button towards the top right.
You are taken to the Recurring Maintenance page.
- Review the services to be created.
- Click the "Create Service Records" button to create the next services. The checkboxes will convert to 'tick' icons once completed.
How to Discontinue a recurring service
- Edit any recurring Maintenance Record.
- Click the Options but at the top right of the Maintenance Record page.
- Click Edit Recurring Settings.
This will open the Recurring Record (Edit) page.
- Check the Discontinue checkbox.
- Click Save Changes.