Customer Not Found In Search
Is Customer Inactive?
If a customer has been made inactive, they will not show up anywhere other than the Inactive tab in Setup > Customers.
- From the main menu strip at the top, go to Setup > Customers
- Click the Inactive tab.
- Search for the customer name.
Have you tried a global search?
- Click the global search icon (which looks like a magnifying glass), located in the main menu bar at the top.
- Enter all or part of a customer name, or a phone number.
- Press the "enter" key on your keyboard to search.
- Click on any of the search results under the Customers header will take you to the Customer Overview screen.
Customer Overview search settings
- From the main menu strip at the top, go to Sales/Hire > Customer Overview.
- Click the Search for Customer... dropdown.
- In the dropdown list, to the right, their is a blue cog icon.
Click this icon to show the Customer Search Settings popup.
- Try changing the search settings to Begins With, or maybe search specifically by Address, Phone or Email.
Click Save Settings after you have adjusted the settings.
- Be sure to revert the settings back to Search by Company/Name and Anywhere after you're finished searching and found the customer you're after, as these setting preferences are permanently remembered.