Test & Tag
How to activate the Test & Tag module
- From the main screen, go to Setup > Preferences > Modules.
- Tick the Maintenance checkbox.
- Click Save Changes.
How to enter Test & Tag results
- Go to Maintenance > Test & Tag. The Test & Tag List is shown with all hire items listed. Items can be filtered by test intervals.
By default, all of your items will be under the Not Tested tab, until you do a Test & Tag for that item and set it's status to Not Required.
- Click the item to enter test details.
- In the Test & Tag popup, click Passed or Failed.Additional comments can be entered for failed tests, however you must leave the first word of the comment as either PASSED or FAILED.
- Enter the new Tag Number, Test Date and then select the Test Interval. These can be quickly entered by using the pre-populate buttons to the right of these fields.
- For items that testing is not required, you can click the Not Required option from the Interval dropdown.
- Click Save when completed.
Items can also be set as Test & Tag Not Required via the Configuration tab in the Item Edit screen. Various reports are available via Reports > Test & Tag, including AS/NZS 3760 compliant records.