Test and Tag
How to activate the Test & Tag module
- From the main screen, go to Setup > Preferences > Modules.
- Tick the Maintenance checkbox.
- Click 'Save Changes'.
How to enter Test & Tag results
- From the Maintenance menu in the menu strip at the top of the main screen, click Maintenance > Test & Tag. The Test & Tag List is shown with all hire items listed. Items can be filtered by the various test intervals.
- Click the item to enter test details.
- In the Test & Tag popup, click Passed or Failed.
Note: Additional comments can be entered for failed tests, however you must leave the beginning of the comments as either PASSED or FAILED.
- Enter the new Tag Number, Test Date and select the Test Interval. These can be quickly entered by using the pre populated buttons to the right of these fields.
- For items that testing is not required, you can click the "Not Required" option from the Interval dropdown.
- Click Save when completed.
Note: Items can also be set as Test & Tag Not Required via the ‘More Details’ tab in the Item Details screen. Various reports are available via Reports > Test & Tag, including AS/NZS 3760 compliant records.