Activate Maintenance Module
- From the menu strip at the top, go to Setup > Preferences > Modules.
- Check the Maintenance box.
- Click Save Changes.
Check User Permissions
- From the menu strip at the top, go to Setup > Preferences > Users.
- Click a user from the Login User column that you wish to allow access to the Maintenance module features.
- Click the Permissions sub-heading to expand the section.
- Ensure the Allow Maintenance checkbox is checked.
- If the box was unchecked and you've checked it, you'll need to click the Save Changes button at the bottom right.
This user will now see the Maintenance menu option in the menu strip at the top, and can create maintenance records, inspections checklists and more.