Why have my bankfeeds stopped working?
Although uncommon, occasionally we see customers experience connection issues with their bank feeds.
The cause is usually simple, and easy to rectify.
Common causes include:
- Passwords changed at the bank
- An older connection that has expired, and requires reconnection
- An update or other change either with the bank feeds provider, or the bank itself.
In all cases, ensuring you are using the correct password, and resetting your bank feeds connection will typically rectify any issues.
Reset your Bankfeeds Connection
- Navigate to Setup > Bank Accounts
- Select the Bank Account in question
- Press the Options menu in the top right corner
- Select Setup Bankfeeds
- On the next page, select your provider (be sure to press Show all after entering your search term to make sure there is not a more appropriate variation of your bank available)
- Select your Bank
- Enter your Credentials
- Press Submit / Save
- Confirm or allow any following prompts
After this, you should be directed to the normal (working) HirePOS bank feeds page, and should be able to pickup where you left off.