Connect HirePOS to hundreds of other apps with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect APP to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the **Trigger**, where your information comes from and which causes one or more **Actions** in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free https://zapier.com/apps/hirepos/integrations account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect HirePOS to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to My Apps from the top menu bar.
- Now click on Connect a new account... and search for HirePOS.
- Use your HirePOS credentials (API Key & Secret) to connect your HirePOS account to Zapier.
How to get your HirePOS API Key & Secret
- In the HirePOS v5 web app, from the main menu strip at the top, go to Setup > Preferences > Accounting Integration & Other API's.
- Click the HirePOS API Keys (use for Zapier) link to enter or retrieve your HirePOS API Keys for authorisation when creating Zaps.
If you do not see any keys, please send request to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to activate a Zappier Trigger in HirePOS
- From the main menu strip at the top, go to Setup > Preferences > Accounting Integration & Other API's..
- Click the Triggers & Webhooks (use for Zapier) option from the Other API's menu.
- To activate a trigger when Sales Records, Customers or Items are changed, click the relevant checkbox.
Refer to the HirePOS Webhooks API for further information.
- Click Save Changes.
Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with HirePOS and Zapier.
If you have any additional questions on the Zapier side, you can reach out to email@example.com